French Early Years (FEY)
Our FEY room is bright, cheerful, stimulating and offers a caring environment. With the EYFS (Early Years Foundation System) planning and observation system in place, the nursery staff will be actively encouraging your child’s interests, offering them further opportunities to explore. Your child will be able to experience a wide range of educational yet fun activities, following Montessori principles that have been carefully and individually selected to stimulate their ever expanding minds. The FEY class is characterised by:
- Children between 2 and 3 years old
- Four full time staff and a maximum number of children of 16
- There are two French speaking and two English speaking staff to encourage an awareness of both cultures enabling the school to provide a diverse setting to the children
- The classroom has its own changing facilities however we encourage children to be as independent as possible when it comes to potty training
- Transition mornings enable a smooth, stress-free transition from home to nursery life, convenient settling in sessions are always arranged. During these sessions, which you will attend, your child’s needs and any special requirements can be discussed with nursery staff.