Le Hérisson School invited to join Independent Schools Association.
We are delighted to announce that Le Hérisson School has been accepted into full Membership of the Independent Schools Association, affiliated to the Independent Schools Council www.isaschools.org.uk.
The ISA is passionate about supporting Member schools to make a positive difference to children in their care as is Le Hérisson School. The ISA work with over 500 accredited schools in the UK and the benefits to Le Hérisson are tremendous. They include:
- the highest quality information and advice in areas such as HR, legal, inspection, curriculum
- promotion of support networks and fellowship regionally, nationally and internationally
- enrichment opportunities for pupils in Sport, Drama and the Arts
- high-quality conferences and professional development courses to foster excellence in education for teachers
- promoting initiatives and providing access to a wide range of member services and resources
We will be making full use of their support and resources over the coming year.