In September 2018 the government introduced new guidance relating to safeguarding children. Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE) is statutory government guidance that sets out the legal duties all staff in education must follow.
The guidance applies to all schools and education settings.
At Le Hérisson we have ensured that we are compliant with all the government recommendations and all our staff have received the appropriate training.
Below are links to Le Hérisson Schools publicly available policies:
- Charte De La Laicite
- LHS Accessibility Plan
- LHS Admission Policy
- LHS Behaviour Management Policy
- LHS British Values Policy
- LHS Complaints Procedure
- LHS Curriculum Policy
- LHS Dietary and Severe Allergen Policy
- LHS E-Safety Policy
- LHS Fire Safety Policy
- LHS First Aid Policy
- LHS Health and Safety Policy
- LHS Medical Room Policy
- LHS Mental Health & Wellbeing Policy
- LHS Pet Policy
- LHS Privacy Notice
- LHS Registration and Attendance Policy
- LHS Risk Assessment Policy
- LHS Safeguarding Children and Child Protection Policy
- LHS Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- LHS No Smoking Policy
- LHS Visits and Outings Policy
Please note – some of these Policies may have been recently updated and are yet to be published on this website. All School policies & staff list are available on request from the School Office.